This property should be viewed as a blank canvas as it presents a number of options including:
• restoring and renovating; or
• simply keeping as is for an investment as a rental
The site is also zoned B4 Mixed use under the Narrabri Local Environmental Plan 2012. This zoning therefore presents redevelopment opportunities including but not limited to commercial premises, child care centres, hotel or motel accommodation and light industries.
This corner located property comprises a total land area of 1103m2, with very low maintenance yards. Vehicular access to a covered a car parking space is provided off Caxton Street, with plenty of room also available for other cars to be parked off street.
The key features of the property and cottage include:
• Its proximity to the Vickery mine provides solid prospects for those investors looking for solid rental returns.
• 1 bedroom, large enough for two double beds
• Wood combustion heater
• Air conditioning in bedroom
• Internal laundry
• Combined shower/bath
Call Amy Ross at Hennessy Real Estate on 0497 111 675 to organise your inspection today.
- ID: 6715
- Views: 217